Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Burney Falls Resort- LLC Cancellation Guidelines
To guarantee your campsite, We have processed your credit card for the length of stay requested. Make your online reservations anytime, day or night, here at BurneyFallsResort.com. You’ll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Park Speed limit in Park is 5 Miles per Hour. No exceptions!
- Safety of all Guest is important. Do not drive beyond 5 miles an hour or booking will be cancelled.
- All pathed ( blacktop) roadways must be kept clear at all times for other Guest, Police and Emergency Vehicles.
Parking is Limited to one vehicle in each site except for RVs that towed a vehicle in. Added Vehicles are extra charge and must keep in designated parking area for extra vehicles outback.
Quiet Time in the Park
- From 8 PM to 8 AM is absolute Quiet Time and we require minimal noise and sounds by all Guest. Any Noise bothering other Guest will not be tolerated and booking cancelled.
- At any time noise level of any camp by any Guest cannot bother other Guests. No exceptions! No loud music! No racing engines, No load engines, and No loud people!
Need to Cancel? If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 530-335-2781 before the deadlines listed below to receive your payment refund, minus a $15 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
Cancellations and changes;
- RV & Tent Sites Cancellation;
72 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your Burney Falls Resort LLC by Noon, three days before your scheduled arrival. A full one night booking cost will be collected of total booking. A refund check of remaining balance will be processed with in 7 business days. and sent to name and address in booking.
- Cancellation before 3 days Rule 1
If you have a need to cancel before 3 day rule, call us immediately at phone listed on this website. A 15.00 fee will be deducted. This action takes up to 7 days to process. For cancellations within 72 hours of booking, read terms and conditions.
- Camping Cabins: 7 day cancellation notice required. Please notify your Burney Falls Resort LLC at least one week before your scheduled arrival. Forfeit of Deposit will occur if cancellation in 7 day period.
- All cabins collect a non refundable deposit if any damage is found by management. All damage cost will be billed to clients card listed on booking. If you notify us before Rule 3 is invoked, 15.00 dollars will be deducted from your deposit and a check will be processed within 7 business days and sent to the address on Booking.
- Reservation changes (except cancellation) before 72 hours or 7 days listed above- no cost!
- Holidays and special events may have special deposits and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with Burney Falls Resort LLC management for details.
Drugs and Alcohol and a Nuisance or dispute with others.
If you have a dispute with others, become under the influence and/or are a nuisance to people around you, the local authorities will be called to take care of the issue. No distribution of Alcohol or Drugs to Anyone else especially Minors, will be tolerated. No smoking of Marijuana is permitted in this resort. Expulsion from Resort will be immediate.
Pets and Extra Cars
- Pets are extra over 10 lbs. as determined by management.
- All pets must be on leash and under control of owner when in the park anywhere.
- You must clean up after any mess your pet makes.
Extra Cars, Boats, trailers, motorcycles and people
Extra Cars, Boats, trailers, motorcycles must be stored in storage or off the street pavement in your site space. Management will determine extra costs.
- Site 1 thru 6 and 20 -24 require disconnecting trailers if Vehicle intrudes onto pavement when parked
- Site 7-11 and 25-28 have the same requirement, but larger sites with much more space.
- Pull thru site have plenty of space for small groups. Most can fit a smaller unit plus a large pull thru.
- All extra PERSONS OVER 2 ARE CHARGED EXTRA PER DAY.
- All Guest must pay for extra Car and Guest according to management!
All vehicles, trailers, RVs trailers, ATVs, motorcycles, must not intrude on to pavement. Parking is provided in storage area. The pavement must always be clear for others, fire, police, and emergency vehicles. No exception!!!
- Personal Information we collect, how we use it, and with whom we may share it
- Choices you may make regarding our use of your data
- Security procedures we use to protect your Personal Information from misuse
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Information
- Security and retention of your Personal Information
- Links to other websites
DATA COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
Burney Falls Resort LLC collects your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, which you necessarily disclose when you visit BurneyFallsResort.com so that our computer may send data (such as the web pages you request) to your computer. The Site utilizes “cookies,” which are anonymous, unique identifiers that web pages on the Site may use to store data on your computer or send data to our web server. We may use cookie data to “recognize” you when you visit the Site in the future, to troubleshoot how the Site operates, and for internal analysis of how people use the Site. Should you decide not to accept cookies from the Site, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit the Site.
Burney Falls Resort LLC receive and may store Personal Information you enter on the Site or give to us in any other way, such as at a campground. For example, we collect information that you voluntarily give us by Contact Us Page, by conducting business with us on this Site, or by registering on BurneyFallsResort.com or in person to camp at Burney Falls Resort. If you choose to share any Personal Information with us, you will see that the amount and type of Personal Information required by us depends on the activity you are engaging in. For example, to reserve a campsite, you must provide contact information (such as name, address, and telephone number) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). We use this information to bill you or to fulfill your reservation or other purchase. If Burney Falls Resort LLC have trouble processing your reservation or other purchase, management will use this information to contact you.
Burney Falls Resort LLC will use the Personal Information you provide for particular activities, including, without limitation, processing your reservation; processing your credit card payment; collections; customer service; marketing and research; providing services, product, promotional and other information to you with your consent; and to contact you regarding administrative notices. We may share this information with our franchisees and with marketing partners, advertisers, and other parties with whom we collaborate to provide specific services to you. When you sign up for certain services, we will share names, or other contact information necessary for the third party to fulfill your order or intent to obtain the service or services. For example, we must release your credit card information to credit card authorization service providers and our credit card-acquiring (Square) process your payment for purchases.
From time-to-time, Burney Falls Resort LLC request information on the Site via surveys, sweepstakes, or contests. Participation in these surveys, sweepstakes, or contests is voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) and demographic information (such as zip code or age level). We use contact information to notify sweepstakes and contest winners and award prizes. Burney Falls Resort LLC uses survey information to monitor and improve the use and satisfaction of BurneyFallsResort.com and your camping experience at Burney Falls Resort.
Burney Falls Resort LLC do research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us during your use of BurneyFallsResort.com or our campgrounds and may aggregate the data collected. Aggregated data does not include Personal Information. We may share this aggregate information with vendors, potential advertisers, business partners, or other third parties.
Burney Falls Resort LLC will disclose information in any of the following circumstances:
- in response to a subpoena, search warrant, court order, or other legal process or request, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law or regulation;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or those of its affiliates, dealers, business partners, or others; or
- as we, in our sole discretion, believe is appropriate under exigent circumstances in response to a perceived threat to the personal safety, property, or rights of any person or organization.
Since our database is a business asset, in the event we are reorganize or sell the business or agree to merge with another company, you consent to the sale, assignment, or transfer of your Personal Information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
e collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through Square. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Square, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
YOUR CONTROL OF INFORMATION
- See what data Burney Falls Resort LLC have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data Burney Falls Resort LLC have about you.
- Have us delete any data Burney Falls Resort LLC have about you.
- Express any concern you have about Burney Falls Resort LLC use of your data.
Burney Falls Resort LLC will respond to reasonable requests within the time limits established by applicable law or within a reasonable time if applicable law does not establish a time limit. For your protection, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide the information you request and correct or delete any inaccurate Personal Information you discover. We reserve the right, however, to limit or deny your request, to the extent permitted by applicable law, if:
Burney Falls Resort LLC take precautions to protect your information and the security of your information is important to us. We will comply with our credit card merchant banks’ requirements for the use and storage of your credit card information, such as obligations concerning the security of your credit card numbers, as well as any laws that apply to the use and storage of that information.
Although we cannot guarantee against loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data, Burney Falls Resort LLC uses commercially reasonable security measures to protect you from such occurrences. You acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations in computer systems and on the Internet which are beyond our control;
- the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Site cannot be guaranteed; and
- any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with by a third party while such information or data is being used, transmitted, processed, or stored.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Burney Falls Resort LLC keeps your Personal Information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (for which you have consented) or for other legal purposes (such as regulatory compliance), or as permitted by law.
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHER SITES